Blue Oaks is thrilled to introduce a new program combining Nutrition and Psychotherapy. This 6 week program will provide small group sessions exploring the benefits of daily nutrition and the impact on mental health.
- Leah Van Dolder – Registered Dietitian
- Rosemary Holt – Registered Psychotherapist (qualifying)
Participants will learn:
- The Art & Science of Mindful Eating
- Eating Triggers – Better understand and learn strategies to manage emotional eating
- Develop a Personal Plan – Learn practical tools for change and build your personal nutrition plan for better overall health
LocationSessions will take place at the Blue Oaks offices at 82 Hume St. Collingwood
Sessions will be held weekly on Wednesday evenings 6 to 7:15pm (Dates subject to change, please refer to schedule for your sessions)
Next session will begin on March 25, 2020.
$62/session + HST. (Participants must register for all 6 sessions. Program cost $372 + HST)
Covered by many extended health insurances. Check with your provider.
Registration – Please call 705 444 0381 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Register today as seating is limited to provide an engaging and intimate learning experience!
You will need to complete the participant intake form and bring it to your first session. Download it by clicking the button below.