Did you know? Registered Dietitian services are covered under many health insurances plans. Check out your policy today!
Leah Van Dolder
BScFN, Registered Dietitian (RD)
My name is Leah Van Dolder and I’m a vibrant and skilled Registered Dietitian (RD). Thrilled to be a part of the Blue Oaks team I bring with me a passion for nutrition education and promoting overall health and wellness. I specialize in the following:
- Nutrition counselling for weight management and behaviour modification
- Mindful and general healthy eating
- Chronic disease prevention and self-management
- Sport nutrition for living an active lifestyle and supporting athletic performance
I’m an outdoor enthusiast and enjoy running, cycling, snowboarding, weight training and indulging in high-quality chocolate. I can help you with recipe development, meal planning, and I facilitate individual behaviour and lifestyle modification in a respectful and encouraging environment. My top priority is guiding you to discover your best self by living a balanced, healthy, and happy lifestyle.
I earned my Bachelor of Science from Nipissing University in North Bay, ON. It was here where I found my passion for exercise and nutrition. I then pursued my food and nutrition education at Western University in London, ON where I graduated with a Bachelor of Science Honors Specialization in Nutrition and Dietetics.
My Dietetic Internship was completed at Hamilton Health Sciences and I’m a member of Dietitians of Canada, College of Dietitians of Ontario, and the Consulting Dietitians Network.
List of Services
- Initial Nutrition Assessment 75 minutes – $120
- Nutrition Follow-Up 50 minutes – $90
Invest in Yourself Packages
It takes time to change. Eating and living well is more than just knowing what to eat. What makes eating and living well difficult for you? Over a handful of visits, Leah will guide you through specialized nutrition counselling and support you in making long-lasting behaviour changes.
- Invest in Yourself #1: 1 Assessment + 3 follow-ups $380.00 (save $10)
- Invest in Yourself #2: 1 Assessment + 5 follow-ups $550 (save $20)
- Invest in Yourself #3: 1 Assessment + 7 follow-ups $720 (save $30)
Eat Your Way to Better Mental Health
Learn how to improve your mental well-being with food and nutrition!
- 1 Assessment + 3 follow-ups $380 (save $10)