Did you know? Registered Dietitian services are covered under many health insurances plans. Check out your policy today!
Leah Van Dolder
BScFN, Registered Dietitian (RD)
Leah is a vibrant and innovative Registered Dietitian (RD). She earned her Bachelor of Science from Nipissing University in North Bay, ON. It was here where she found her passion for exercise and nutrition. Leah then pursued her food and nutrition education at Western University in London, ON where she graduated with her Bachelor of Science Honors Specialization in Nutrition and Dietetics.
Leah completed her Dietetic Internship at Hamilton Health Sciences and is a member of the College of Dietitians of Ontario, Dietitians of Canada, and the Consulting Dietitians Network.
Leah is passionate about promoting holistic health and wellness. Her top priority is guiding you to discover your best self by living a balanced, healthy, and happy lifestyle.
Leah creates a warm, encouraging, and non-judgemental working environment with her holistic nutrition counselling style.
Leah specializes in the following areas:
- Improving quality of life through sustainable lifestyle and behaviour changes
- Cultivating healthy relationships with food; learning how to embrace food as fuel and nourishment
- Supporting individuals with disordered eating patterns i.e. emotional eating, mindless eating, binge eating, restrictive eating, etc
- Self-management of health conditions and diseases i.e. living with obesity, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, etc.
- Nutrition to support an active lifestyle and sport performance
Please call the clinic to book an appointment if there are mobility constraints.