I graduated from D’Arcy Lane Massage therapy school in London Ontario in 1998. I have worked in a variety of settings including nursing homes, clinical office, spa and home visits. I currently have my office in downtown Collingwood Ontario. I worked for the College of Massage Therapists for 10 yrs as a Board Examiner and Subject Matter Expert as part of the team that wrote and ran the board exam. I have experience working with seniors, palliative care patients, cancer patients, developmentally delayed adults, catastrophic mvas, sports injuries and many other conditions.
My Certifications Include :
- 1998 Graduate of D’Arcy Lane School of Massage Therapy, London On
- 1998 Dr.Vodder certified in Manual Lymph Drainage and Combined Decongestive Therapy
- 2014 IASI Board Certified Structural Integrator
- 2014 Graduate of Kinesis Myofascial Integration in Maine USA
- 2014, 2015 Barral Institute courses in CranioSacral, Visceral and Neural Manipulation
- 2014, 2015 Level 1 and 2 Neural and Artery Manipulation Kirsten Schumacher, Oregon USA
- Pregnancy and Labour Support
- Thai Massage
- Hot Stone Massage
- Kineseotaping for Lymphedema
If this is your first appointment, please select “Initial appointment”. Initial appointments are 1 hour long and include a review of your health history and assessment.